After getting so much popularity among the Mac users, MOV files are now being made available for Windows users too. No matter whether you are using Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, now you can easily be able to play stored .mov files. moreover, to get better visual clarity and uninterrupted video stream users have to simply install Quicktime player into its system and enjoy the watching mov videos and movies. But, once in a while you even find that MOV videos are fails to play with any of the installed media player on your Windows system. Moreover, The primary reason behind it is the slamming of MOV header file which gets corrupted or deleted as a consequence of some sort of debasement inside Windows hard drive. As a result, users have to face unplayable MOV file issue.
More Causes Behind Damage MOV File on Windows 7
- Virus influence
- Interrupted read/write operation
- Using unsupported platform for playing MOV video
- Storing video in unmounted hard drive or on damage volume
- Accidentally pressing Shift+Delete button
- Abrupt system shut down
- Forced termination of file transfer process.
Way to Rescue MOV files
No matter what so ever may be the reasons behind the video file deletion, MOV video recovery software is always with you. By using it one can easily be able to repair broken or truncated mov files on Windows 7 and other versions. Further, its reliable scanning algorithm adds an extra advancement to this tool. Further, its rich graphical user interface makes the recovery process so simple that even a novice users are able to fix corrupted mov files easily. So, what are you thinking off, just try it and get .mov file repaired on Windows and Mac OS X as well.
Features of MOV Video Recovery Software
- Highly workable in case of mov file deletion or corruption issue.
- Perform through scanning of your entire hard drive
- Option to see preview of recovered file
- Generate log report for further use
- Supports various brands of multimedia devices including external storage
- Offer easy to use interface
- Preserve the integrity of the data
- Compatible with all Mac as well as Windows OS X
Step 1: Download & install MOV video recovery software.
Step 2: Select the media volume that you want to scan.
Step 3: After scanning, this tool will shows a list of all files format. From that, select the desired files you want to repair.
Step 4: After the rearing process gets overred, a list of repaired files is shown along with their preview.
Step 5: Finally store the recovered file at the desired location by clicking on ok button.